X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley-Davidson 1942 XA Parts For Sale or Trade

New items added in inventory today.

67025-42 Repro-Cable only (core) speedo
    This 1942 Harley XA replacement speedo cable was custom ordered many years ago. Manufacturing was done in USA.

62750-42 Repro-Pipe, gasoline (flexible)
    Replacement 1942 Harley XA 62750-42 fuel line was manufactured in Europe. Brass hex is identical size as original 9/16". Flex hose was made in USA and crimping was done in high pressure hydraulic hose crimping facility in Canada. Inside diameter of This line is 1/4". Some of these have been on motorcycles for over 20 years.

22011-42, 22009-42, 22005-42 Repro-Pistons with rings, pin & clips .060", 040", .020" O.S.

These high quality piston kits were made as a special order for 1942 Harley XA model. Casting of piston, precise machining and piston pin were made is Europe. American made Hastings piston rings were used. The motor company still uses Hastings as a piston ring supplier on some of their models today. Spiral piston pin clips are also included in this kit. Some of these piston sets were put in to service going back 20 years ago. Supply of these pistons is limited. We also offer other oversizes. Feel free to contact me with any questions. We have an extensive inventory of parts and accessories available so if you need anything to complete your project, let me know what you need and I will see if I can help out.

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to the age of original parts there may be surface scuffs, scratches, pitting, rust, staining or other inconsistencies on some of these vintage items. The quantities of posted items are limited and stock levels are subject to change. For availability and prices contact:

Milan Podsednik
    306-717-4149 Canada
    parts@milansmotorcycles.com
    http://www.milansmotorcycles.com
    HarleyXA 67025-42.jpgHarley XA 62750-42 -1.jpgHarleyXA 22011-42 4.jpg
Working...
X