1936 And 1940 Big Twin Frame Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1936 And 1940 Big Twin Frame Trade

I am looking for a 1938 frame. I have a 1936 and a 1940 for trading stock. The 1936 needs some work. I also have some other parts for trading. Trade only.

Hello Diablo, I have a modified 38 frame. I'm not sure if you'd be interested in it or not? The neck has been raked so to be stock it'd need a new one put in. I'm looking for a 40 frame for myself. Please let me know if you'd be interested in trade or any more info. Thank you

Comment

Do you still have '36 Frame? ... Lucian

Comment

Hi Diablo, we emailed awhile back. I have a 38 frame and don't believe the neck has been raked but it is missing a cpl things like side car loops, tool box tabs and bottom gas tank mount. I've been told pretty easy fix. I'm looking for a 40 frame. If you'd like I can verify for sure the neck hasn't been messed with? Definitely interested thanks

Comment

Hello---Have not looked at the site for awhile so I am late in replying. I still have the 1937, 1940 and a --1945?-- frames. I have to check with a friend of mine first as to what he thinks about the repairs needed on yours. I am still hoping to find a frame with fewer "modification" done to it.

Comment

Ok thank you for the reply. I actually just got an original early 40 frame. Mine is later number vin. So I'd still be interested if yours is a late 40 frame? Let me know thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X