Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD VL RL DL WL Frames Motors Parts sold as one lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD VL RL DL WL Frames Motors Parts sold as one lot.

Cash and carry from NY State 12485 Tannersville south of Albany. One pickup truck load consisting of 2 JD Frames unknown years. FOUR different workable UL and 45 frames from the early thirties up to a nice original WL Frame.
    2 basket JD Motors, 2 VL basket motors, 3 different RL DL and 40WL 45 basket motors with a few carbs. A bunch of pre 36 springer legs, rockers, etc back into the 20's maybe teens. Again, my old timer buddy wants to sell this entire load that will fit on one pickup truck as one lot for a quick 5K$. Send me a PM and I will give you his number. Cash and carry only for the entire lot. I'm too busy to go get this stuff and he needs to let this pile go before the snow falls next week. I saw this stuff 3 or 4 years ago and I do not have any photos. If I remember correctly someone who looked at this stuff once said none of the motors matched any of the frames?? But I could be wrong? And he might have been wrong also? This is all nice stuff and not a pile of carp that has been sitting at the bottom of the ocean. GO LOOK!
    Last edited by 46EL; 12-08-2016, 07:21 AM.

I sent a PM yesterday, did you not get it? A club member that does not use the internet and lives closer than I do was interested. Thanks.
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
      I sent a PM yesterday, did you not get it? A club member that does not use the internet and lives closer than I do was interested. Thanks.
      Bob- And to the few others who PM'd me. I had someone call me about the advt last night.
      I gave him the old timers phone number. I just got home for supper and found out he bought all the stuff early this morning.

Comment

Working...
      X