1958FLH with sidehack 28K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958FLH with sidehack 28K

I offered this motorcycle and another my 56FLH early this year and the 56 sold quick. I never noticed I had over a dozen emails for both M/Cs and just went off one reply on this forum and sold one quick. The 1958FLH is one sweet M/C It's not shiny or polished up. It's an all original equipment scored just under 94 because of the old repaint but regardless of scores and status as original the M/C is one sweet running & handling ride I take out for a country side ride only a few times a year. I would consider selling the 58FLH alone as I can use the sidecar on a 65FLH as well. The MC alone would be 22K as I know how well it runs and is the real deal. If interested reply openly. Thanks
    Attached Files

2 more angle photos. 58FLH sidecar.

The other angles and if anyone wants close up photos of anything lmk with your email. I've been selling down my life collection the past 2 years as I'm retiring at 58yo and changing my outlook on life. Still riding a few but not as many. Oh btw the battery tenders go with them lol I'll offer my cell # if interested. I can't take them with me. I'm also not listing locally or ebay so it's for us real antique collector types to share. I could do well on ebay or collector magazines if I wanted to but not my style at this point. If this one doesn't sell in a few years within AMCA Maybe I'll open up later after riding a few more seasons with it. Everytime this 58FLH goes out it's a head turner and many people stop to look it over even though I don't polish it up...it starts right up which to me is everything.
    Attached Files

Comment

No tank shift=no reverse?
      Herbert Wagner
      AMCA 4634
      =======
      The TRUE beginnings of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Comment

Herb Thanks for reminding me that I have the left tank shift tank with shift handle and all the linkages original equipment foot clutch and trans lid all in very good condition. None if it is aftermarket. I've had this MC for 20yrs or more and have the Bubble bags with chrome bag guards and many other extras that'll go with this M/C There's a super plush thick original with a small patch leather seat with chrome grab bar as well. This bike was a full dress FLH when I bought it. I added the car after a few years of riding it. There's plenty that goes with it. I'm cleaning house. No extra parts are for sale separate at this time. Besides I like 4 gears in the hilly areas of Eastern Pa all around me. It pushes easy and if you've rode one awhile you have to think before parking places.

Comment

Working...
        X