HD 45 1947 WL Parts lot/basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD 45 1947 WL Parts lot/basket

Located in NY State near Albany a good friend has a 47WL Frame, complete together Motor minus generator with old registration, 45 Springer, Tanks, workable fenders plus what looked like enough misc wheel and brake parts to get this partial basketcase rolling and nothing else. No gingerbread, no seat, no handlebars, no trans etc. Just what I mentioned above and nothing else. 4500 cash and carry or close offer. no photos, no shipping, no long term long distance relationships please. send me a PM for his phone number and go look at the stuff 3 hours north of NYC.

OK, lets try something different and here is a better description;
    Perfect untouched original 47WL frame and it looks like original black paint $1250.
    47WL Motor Complete, turns and has compression M-88 and a rebuildable 32E $750 (carb is worth $300)
    47WL 45 Springer in perfect original cond with rockers and an original headlight mount $1250
    47 WL Tanks with original emblems and eaton gas caps old black paint $750 (Emblems are worth $300+)
    Original Fenders with tired old black paint but no trim or taillamp $750
    47WL front and rear wheels brakes axles lug nuts etc etc etc but no tires $1000.
    Thats $5750 for everything parted out cash and carry. Or just go give him the 4500 he wants???
    HELLO? Anybody alive out there? 46EL

Comment

Thursday evening and I got a call that everything is gone.
      Thanks to everyone who replied. 46EL

Comment

Working...
      X