Looking for teens or earlier Harley / Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for teens or earlier Harley / Indian

I am interested in finding a Harley, Indian or other American motorcycle from the teens ... no particular model, single or twin. Thanks George 717-495-7238

Mecum motorcycle auction is coming late January 2017. Claim they will have 1000 cycles for sale. I have been many times and likely you may see what you want. Will be at the South Point and they have resonable room rates.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Thank you for the information ... I will definitely be checking that out.

Comment

Do you want a complete bike, or a project?

Comment

Silentgrey,
          I prefer a complete bike but I am open to projects depending on what they are and what is needed... I also sent you a message. Thanks

Comment

I have a 1915 twin but I have no plans to sell this one but I do have a 1920 J (not a lot of difference between the two) that I might consider selling. I ride the '20 often. What state are you located in? You can personal message me if you prefer. I would prefer this.
            NL967A

Comment

I should clarify my previous statement when I said "not much difference between the two". A comment like this on this site could get your AMCA membership revoked! There is a ton of differences between a 1915 and a 1920 but the rides are very similar. I guess that is what I must have been thinking. Who knows. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X