NOS 1930's - 1940's Knee guard/shields , Knuckleheads, Flatheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 1930's - 1940's Knee guard/shields , Knuckleheads, Flatheads

I have a pair of NOS knee guard/shields for Knuckleheads and or Flatheads. Still has some of the decal on the inside. The shields are near prefect NOS and the mount bracket is used. Looking for serious offers before I try to put them on ebay, contact Travis at nimbusnut@gmail.com or call 719-641-6484IMG_1134.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1141.jpg
    The Nimbus Nut

I have a complete nos set with all nos mounts and hardware as well Travis. Picked them up decades ago and have no clue on what they bring now-a-days.
    AMCA #765

Comment

I am guessing the decal was a warning against use during warm/hot weather?? They sure look nice! Good Luck!
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Travis,
        Those are 45 only. The Big Twin type have different mounting holes (not angled like those) and a different edge profile. Also different lower mounting brackets and frame mounts. They are not as rare as you might think, NOS ones show up on eBay every few months. They usually sell for anywhere from under 100 for used ones to 250-300 for an NOS set with hardware. Big Twin are harder to find than 45.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the message. I knew that the mounting brackets were different for the big twins versus the 45 but I did not know that the shields them selves were different. Thanks for the education, Travis
          The Nimbus Nut

Comment

Working...
          X