1955 Harley Davidson FL Hydra Glide Panhead and Sidecar $31k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Harley Davidson FL Hydra Glide Panhead and Sidecar $31k

1955 HD FL pan head S/N 55FL5667, Color- Hot Pepper Red, painted original color with original mix code enamel. 1954 original side car. 3 speed transmission with reverse, rebuilt front forks, all stock motor pan head (3 kicks to start) runs great, new 6v battery. Completely rebuilt, documentation in file. This bike was previously from the Personal Collection of Jim Schlarb (Former owner of Omaha Truck Center). Well maintained and cared for! All the available work receipts and documents are included. A "side car" of money invested in this one. It even has the famous panhead "Harley Davidson Oil Leak". Comes with current registration, clear title and a photocopy previous 1971 Ohio title. Second place in Des Moines Salisbury Concours d'Elegance (a beautiful and lovingly restored '47 Indian Chief won that show). Selling to make room for a new project. $31,000
    Attached Files
    AMCA# 14373
    "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

Can you tell me what they did to clear the front head pipe past the sidecar lower crossover
    thank you, trying to hook up a 1945le car to my 49 panhead
    text 610-587-4676

Comment

panhead 49 I have answered in a couple of other places here. Are you running stock 49 glide or springer front end? You know they kept the springer for the 49's that were ordered with a SC from the factory. Then on later pans they had the adjustable triple trees to aid in steering and handling. Not sure how it will handle as both of my SC bikes were either springer on my 41 or adjustable trees on my 66. Do you have the SC brake stuff?

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA#12766

Comment

Working...
      X