Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1956 FLH Orignal Paint & 1958FLH Original cond old repaint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 FLH Orignal Paint & 1958FLH Original cond old repaint.

I'm nearing retirement and have been considering reducing my small collection by possibly selling two of my treasured motorcycles. The 1956FLH is a fine running full dressed Original paint Flamboyant Green 2nd owner Senior AMCA 60yo M/C. The other is my 1958FLH all Original except old repaint Black/Birch White that is a Junior first AMCA M/C. That M/C has a restored attached sidehack to it body and interior from L&M. I'd consider removing the sidehack to sell but that is one heck of a combination. I'm in S/E Pa near the Oley Perkieomen meet every spring and no I don't offer riders to come and enjoy them. I'm not desperate to sell either as they have nice resting places on battery tenders covered over waiting to be woken up at anytime. When I'm really going to push and sell those two is coming in a few years and they'll either be auctioned or sold private then. For now the 56FLH is $25K and the 58FLH with sidehack and touring extras is $28K. Those are solid prices for 2 solid M/C Thx
    Last edited by Magic; 01-18-2016, 08:57 AM. Reason: missed something

Prolly just one photo loaded

I'm terrible at loading photos but if you're actually interested when you come to Oley or send your email I'll get you pics or see them in person. Thx
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the 56FLH

I actually don't take many photos of my M/Cs but would take as many as someone would need within reason if interested in buying one. They're well maintained and I just need to downsize for retirement as my next home won't have the storage I have now nor do I want too. Time for a life change and I'll keep a few to ride yet. This is the M/C I purchased from the Original owners son in Connecticut but the Father lived in RI where the Insp sticker from 1981 is on the fender. Many people look at this M/C at meets and point out stuff like the Original bulb in bulb headlight and say I should take it off. Why it still works both beams and the whole motorcycle is like that down to the tires.
      Attached Files

Comment

If I may ask? Where did you acquire the spare tire covers?
        AMCA #765

Comment

I believe L&W Body in Duncannon Pa has those covers. It's been quite awhile since the sidecar was added but I'm sure it was from his business which is sidecar restorations and is a AMCA vendor. Should be able to google L&W Body The owners name is Merle
          Last edited by Magic; 01-19-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Please phone me 609-220-5471

Comment

Unsure Why I can't edit my Original posting however the sidecar may not be available with the H-D 1958FLH and the M/C alone would be sold at $22.5K and it's all original parts great running old repaint with lots of extras to make it the Full Dress touring Duo-Glide it was including bubble bags with chrome safety bars around the bags and leather double saddle unrestored. SH-2 passing lights and windshield. The 1956FLH is spoken for at this time and no longer for sale. I had an issue I never noticed with the title missing the 56 in front of the FLH which is getting rectified with DOT in Pa. Thx

Comment

Working...
              X