Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1948 UL period modified motorcycle For Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 UL period modified motorcycle For Sale.

A complete running UL cruiser in a custom hardtail/cradle frame. Built to ride, not a "correct" show bike. Army surplus crate engine bored .010", offset springers, Corbin-Gentry "Speedball" buddy seat, early tanks & shifter w/ cat's eye panel. Freely enhanced with modern materials & sealants and some careful port work, this is a genuine 100mph Flathead. My hip won't let me start it anymore so I offer it for sale. Registered as 1971 Rebuilt with a clear Arkansas title. Also included: The original engine 48UL2xxx in a crate with newly rebuilt crank never run due to acquiring the crate motor. There you have the start of a second antique bike! Army surplus fork mounted machine gun scabbard, many new and used spare parts, manual, riders' handbook, special tools and some junk. Entire package only, $20,000. more info & photos on request to Greg at <95coachmen@cox.net>
    Attached Files

Blackdog, Have you considered adding an electic start? If you install Russ Peterson's kit no original parts will be harmed and you will have the freedom to ride at will.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Working...
    X