1939 EL Fenders, 1947 Speedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 EL Fenders, 1947 Speedo

Have a barn fresh pair of 39 EL or UL Big twin thin brace fenders that need work $1250 cash and carry
    or 1500 includes UPS Ground anywhere in the USA.
    For photos and detailed description search ebay completed auction number 1417 3841 6401
    Also have an unrestored 47 Speedo with 56K original miles that is missing the reset mechanism $975 USPS USA Insured shipping.
    I'll get photos of the speedo and a few more things I have to get rid of in a day or two.
    Or search Hartford CT Craigslist "knucklehead" under motorcycles or parts.

the 39 fenders are spoken for, thanks.
    I also dug up a pair of mint original black paint unrestored dated coded 1947 Kelsey
    Hays 16" rims that still have most of the original cad on the spokes and correct hubs for 47.
    I cannot swear they are NOS but they show no sings of ever having a set of tires installed on them.
    If they did have the tires they were taken off an original bike when new and have sat since way back then.
    I want a grand cash and carry for the pair. 46EL

Comment

the two 16" wheels are gone.
      Next up is a 42LE Sidecar BARE Frame a friend has here in CT.
      It has the springs but no tub or mounts with a 16" wheel and brake.
      The welded in bar for the step and the step itself is missing.
      I think he is asking 2 grand cash and carry for what he has.
      PM me and i'll give you his phone number and he probably won't ship it.

Comment

The 42 S/car chassis is gone. Next up is an inline springer with a #7 front leg. That leg is probably 41-42 but the rear leg is a welded inline probably from 45-46 as it does not have the inboard grease fitting bosses. Rockers are early without the grease fitting bosses. Price is $2250 cash and carry and that includes the cone and crown nuts and races with ball bearings. And is pretty presentable with good black paint and chrome springs.
        Also have what looks like a 54 pan W/bone frame that had a few repairs but everything is there and it is ready for a motor.
        Tired of looking at it and don't have the ambition to build a pan so i'm asking 3500 or a close offer. Keene swap meet delivery possible.

Comment

Working...
        X