Harley Knucklehead and Panhead parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Knucklehead and Panhead parts

Harley Knucklehead Panhead parts from a few buyouts I was lucky to find this past winter. I'll be heading to the Stafford Springs Outdoor CT Swapmeet March 29th 2015 so let me know what you are looking for. And let me know what you want to sell as i'm always looking for anything and everything. Especially need a good set of 47EL Engine cases with good numbers and a set of nice 48-49 Gas tanks. I have a bunch of 36 and some other misc 37-39 OHV stuff to trade or sell. 46EL

John
    About the only part I need for my 1939 knucklehead is the correct front brake shackle. Got one?
    Mark
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

I don't have one Mark. Try Harbor Vintage and take the time to tell him what it is.
      He has listed a few of them incorrectly over the last 6 months.
      You have to call Rat personally as his ebay guy will not respond to anyone about anything.
      I bet he has a milk crate full of them and probably doesn't know it. Jp

Comment

Mark- Check out ebay COMPLETED Auction number 1115 7292 2521 and ask this seller if he has another one?
        At that price buy 5 of them. 46el

Comment

And while i'm at it I have a matching number mid year 36EL complete but apart for your inspection motor.
          Early Heads, hollow shaft timer and two rivet cam cover with baby but intake and M-5 carb and all internals
          with a rebuilt 32E. The last two 37 motors on ebay went for 25 and thirty and all I want for this one is 20 or i'll part it all out.
          I'm 4 hours and 240 miles northeast of Oley
          Also check out the rare set of 18 inch wheel covers/hubcaps I have starting tonight on ebay.

Comment

John, I'm looking for an early inner primary cover. Got one?

Comment

I did pick up a few Inners but they are all busted up where they mate to the motor and the rear mount tabs are broken completely off from what I remember.
              Early Inners are really tough to find yet alone find one in good shape. Jp.

Comment

I also have a complete rebuilt 36 4spd Trans with the correct Kicker Cover with kicker and clutch lever, complete clutch plus a repop Trans Mount plate all for 3900 or close offer.

Comment

Tommy from Long Island who called me last night your friends identity has a mailbox that is full and your email does not work.
                  Some photos of the 6 inch air cleaner and a few other things we talked about on ebay completed auction number 1416 1659 7242.
                  The Springer Front leg is the number 13 and the rear head is a 46 date code and mint with tins and new valves.
                  I have one more 36 repop rear stand and seat t 200 each. I'm open to offers on the frame. Springer is a number 3 w/inboard grease fittings for 1938.

Comment

Working...
                  X