Early JD Parts Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early JD Parts Load

Just had someone drop off a pickup truck full of JD parts for sale at my upstate NY storage. He says he thinks it is two carcasses one being 1917 and the other 1922 plus a lot of other misc stuff. I have a J JD Rear fender on ebay now that is probably the rustiest piece in the pile and everything else is no where near as bad as this part is. . There are no complete motors, no trannys or any gingerbread, no gauges speedos, seats, etc in the lot. A few cylinders, generators, magnets plus extra sets of tanks and one extra frame plus two front forks he claims are out of the early teens. Plus extra bars, wheels, brakes etc etc etc. He is looking for cash and carry offers on the lot as I have no interest in the stuff as it is not my cup of tea and I don't have the time to part it all out. Anyone from NY or New England is welcome to look at the pile this coming week or he will load it all back up and drag it to Florida even though he does not want to. And if you think it is going cheap or next to nothing or cannot step up to the plate and make an offer after looking don't waste my time please.

Send me some info please. Thanks numo@sagebrushcycle.com

Comment

Send contact info to mike@msullivanconstruction.com

Comment

Thanks to all who replied but the first guy I sent up there bought everything Sunday afternoon.
        Sorry I did not respond to all the PM's I got as I had another snowstorm to deal with.

Comment

Working...
        X