Nice original 47WL for sale in MASS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice original 47WL for sale in MASS.

A good friend of mine who is not online is selling a 47WL. He purchased it from the original owners family who bought the bike in 47. Right off I will tell you it does not have a Title and will be a BILL OF SALE only deal. It was repainted years ago a non original dark blue. it has the original unmolested frame, sheet metal, tanks with emblems, springer, cycleray, front fender light, fender tips, coil, handlebars plus the original wiring harness it left the factory with. The motor runs nice and it has the correct M-51 and mint #6 Aluminum Heads. Non original parts include the toolbox, horn, speedo and tail light. Wheels are older restored black with cad spokes and it has original chrome crashbars. I believe this bike originally had the Special Solo Group available in 47 from what the owner said. The bike is located in Mass and I do not have photos now but might get some this weekend. I can give his phone number to someone serious who is ready to travel for this machine. Priced very reasonable at 13 FIRM you can add the original parts slowly as you find them and have a real nice complete origial 45WL when done. Send me a PM for his contact info.
Working...
X