1974 flh1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1974 flh1200

I have for sale a freshly restored 1974 FLH. Purchased from original owner, and restored to near original condition. 21k miles. Runs and looks nice. Not 100% original, but would make a great rider.

$9000.00 OBO Tom 623-341-5282

Check out before and after pics.

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/mcrider64/slideshow/
    So many roads.... So little time.

Looks very good! Did you do a top end or complete motor? Clean up and paint only?
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Rebuild included everything but splitting the cases. The bottom end was tight so I chose not to take it apart. The engine has new .010" over pistons and new cam and lifters. The heads have 1 new valve, all new guides, seals and springs. I packed swing arm, steering head, and wheel bearings and replaced seals all around. Clutch was cleaned up and a new pressure plate installed. I isolated the primary oiling and eliminated the final chain auto oiler system.
      Frame was powdercoated. Lot's of cleaning, and I replaced only what was broken or missing. I still have a box of left over parts that came on the bike, including the original front rotor, and some chrome side covers and misc lights.

Tom

Comment

Hi, is your bike still for sale ? I can't seem to access the pics. I clicked on that web site and only got pics of a blue evo or twin cam

Comment

No, I'm sorry, the bike has been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X