1937 harley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1937 harley

Looking to sell my 1937 Harley el. I see all these ads posted in the AMCA MAG. Being older I no longer need this one machine 100,000.00 or B.O. for this motorcycle. If Your a younger person that's wanting to get involved in this wonderful hobby .Now is your chance.

Loyd, could you post a picture.
    AMCA #765

Comment

37 hd

Len... Sorry said 37 instead of 47. Decided not to sell. Thank You LOYD

Comment

Originally posted by diesel55 View Post
        100,000.00 or B.O. for this motorcycle. If Your a younger person that's wanting to get involved in this wonderful hobby .Now is your chance.
        Really? You're not being sarcastic or anything?
        Mike Carver
        AMCA #3349

Comment

Mike...This AMCA club HARPS about getting younger people involved .My friends bring there son's and daughters to AMCA meet's . Well they ride there parents 40's-50 ' motor cycles around the meet never getting any kind of notice in are publication . This club is more worried about the income from the auction results from some Jacked up Prices way -way beyond any normal young person's earnings in this day and age .Who's Getting THE ADV. MONEY/32PAGES OF ADS >Plus 4-5 unpaid pages of AUCTION Results we pay that.

Comment

Oh, I was ready to buy for $105,000 and send my shipping agent with a money order so they can ship it to me in my faraway home country of Uganda. I should have spoken in native tongue. "I agree your price. Very good deal if bike good you say. My shipping agent bring money order for $105,000. You cash check and give my agent $5000 and bike so they ship bike to me. Thank you".

I agree. Money takes precedence over mission statements. From Washington DC to Corporate America.
            William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
            http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Loyd, If every page in the publication was about AMCA youth, only us old guys would see it. Wouldn't do a thing to reach out to the younger kids.
              ps. Would you take a 2nd party check from Nygeria? It's good, honest.

Comment

Where are the pictures ?

Comment

Mike...This AMCA club HARPS about getting younger people involved .My friends bring there son's and daughters to AMCA meet's . Well they ride there parents 40's-50 ' motor cycles around the meet never getting any kind of notice in are publication . This club is more worried about the income from the auction results from some Jacked up Prices way -way beyond any normal young person's earnings in this day and age .Who's Getting THE ADV. MONEY/32PAGES OF ADS >Plus 4-5 unpaid pages of AUCTION Results we pay that.

I agree, it seems that much of the overall focus is on the latest auction results.... almost feels like we're watching the ticker for stock market exchange (BUY LOW!!! SELL HIGH!!!!). But I can speak from experience as a younger member. I joined in 1996 at the tender age of 26 and it took me another 15 years to save up and build up my finances enough to be able to afford one of the bikes I wanted. $100k is more than a lot of people pay for a house and if I were getting started in the hobby now, I would be very discouraged. Ok, enough. Now back to your original post, I too would love to see pics. Thanks!
                  Mike Carver
                  AMCA #3349

Comment

Well yeah, but.......
                    I'd guess that means no pictures.
                    Rich
                    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Gosh Folks,...

Poor health (and the imminent destruction of my health care support) means I should probably consider parting with my '37 EL "Period Bobber".

I'll consider just $80G,... if I like your attitude.

....Cotten
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by T. Cotten; 03-18-2014, 04:10 PM.
                      AMCA #776
                      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Working...
                      X