46EL Partial Basket/Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46EL Partial Basket/Project

SORRY, TITLE SHOULD HAVE SAID 1947. A good friend up in New York State has a very complete early 47EL Motor with matching numbers and Title, an almost perfect bullneck frame with only very minor issues, 47 only Tanks mint with emblems and OEM gas caps plus a nice original 46-7 offset springer. He wants 16 cash for all 4 items so if interested and capable of traveling an hour south of Albany let me know and i'll give you his phone number. He does not do e-mail or photos and shipping is out of the question. And he has no other parts. I saw this stuff a while back and it is a good deal for a project. I wish I had the time for another one but I don't. I personally guarantee whoever buys this lot will be totally happy with what you get.
    Last edited by 46EL; 07-26-2013, 12:34 PM.

Instead of replying back to your PM's here more info from what I remember.
    The Motor is a totally complete unit all together and was running when the bike was taken apart years ago.
    The only thing wrong with it is that it has a center screw air cleaner that I believe is an original off a later Panhead.
    It has an M-35 Linkert, 32E Generator and original Delco-Remy Relay attached as well as the original Motor Mount.
    The only thing the Frame needs from what I saw is a Toolbox Strap repair as the original one is cracked in the middle.
    Tanks are unmolested OEM 47 only with nice original emblems, correct Eaton Gas Caps and complete shutoff and crossover line.
    The springer is fairly complete with brake unit and shackle and looks like original paint.
    It has the shock and headlight bracket but the Cycleray is not there. Thanks, 46EL

Comment

sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X