Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Panhead Project for sale

Hi Guys:

Giving up on a project that I just don't have time for. It's a 1964 Panhead, FLF. Started as a 'badly' restored bike and I have been trying to turn it into a Nicely restored very basic bike. Black rims, black fork legs, etc. Base model. It's not being done as a 100 point AMCA bike, but is will be just an outstandingly gorgeous rider when done. The only thing I did not do 'stock' is that I put on a completely rebuilt Joe Hunt Magneto to avoid the double-ignition of the 1964. The mag also is set up to advance/retard off the handlebar.

Strong motor, though I did not rebuild.

Right now, it's rolling but needs wiring harness put on and sheetmetal installed. It's all painted gorgeous deep black. New tank, rest of the sheetmetal is original. Wheels have new correct tires. I have a TON of parts done, painted, rebuilt, etc. -- everything to finish it, including a lot of new parts. I just don't have time to finish this one. I have too many things under restoration right now that are more interesting to me.

I have about $25K tied up in it in parts, paint, etc. That counts none of my own labor, which is many, many hours. But.. as it still needs finishing, I am looking for $14K. I have pictures! Send me a PM if interested. It's an easy finish and you'll have a gorgeous classic Pan. Bike is in Vermont. I highly recommend not buying things sight unseen... so glad to have anyone come look. If there's no interest here, I'll probably post on Craigs List. But figured I would try here first.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Price drop... Now $13,400. This is an easy and gorgeous project for short $$$.

Here is an ad on Cragislist with pictures.

http://burlington.craigslist.org/mcy/3956833810.html

Note that I'd be interested in a solid, ready-to-fit sidecar in trade... suitable for a '46 EL. Or a late model sidecar for a 2008 Electra Glide.

Cheers,

Sirhr
    Last edited by sirhrmechanic; 08-05-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I know this post is old but just wonder if you still have for sale?

Comment

pm inbound...

Comment

Working...
        X