1957 XL Sportster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 XL Sportster for sale

up for sale is a 1957 Harley Davidson XL Sportster. 1957 was the introduction year for the Sportster it was in response to the "British Invasion" this motorcycle has right foot shift. This motorcycle has been meticulously restored. I bought it as a chopper in 2006 and through years of research i have meticulously restored this motorcycle with original parts and hardware. You will only find a better one in the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. Brand new rebuilt motor top to bottom,all freshly painted tanks and fenders with original paint,new chrome everywhere,hard to find parts are all here! I'm selling it because I am looking to start another project. I was a single man when i bought this but I now want to restore an old car that my family and I can all enjoy. I have close to $20,000 invested in this motorcycle and I never rode it even 1 mile. This is as close to new as you will find. I have done all the work for you,my loss your gain. EMAIL ONLY i don't want a ton of calls. If you are serious just e-mail me and you can come to look at the motorcycle. 95% complete. Needs minor further assembly but everything is here.

$14,000 OBO I can get pictures but at least not till the end of the week. Its at my parent's garage.
    New York City
    1957 Sportster
    AMCA Member# 9766

1957 HD XL for sale?

Looking at the age of this post, it is a long shot but was wondering if your 1957 HD XL was still for sale? Please let me know either way.

Thanks,
    Ed Tompkins

Originally posted by Powerlifter626 View Post
    up for sale is a 1957 Harley Davidson XL Sportster. 1957 was the introduction year for the Sportster it was in response to the "British Invasion" this motorcycle has right foot shift. This motorcycle has been meticulously restored. I bought it as a chopper in 2006 and through years of research i have meticulously restored this motorcycle with original parts and hardware. You will only find a better one in the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. Brand new rebuilt motor top to bottom,all freshly painted tanks and fenders with original paint,new chrome everywhere,hard to find parts are all here! I'm selling it because I am looking to start another project. I was a single man when i bought this but I now want to restore an old car that my family and I can all enjoy. I have close to $20,000 invested in this motorcycle and I never rode it even 1 mile. This is as close to new as you will find. I have done all the work for you,my loss your gain. EMAIL ONLY i don't want a ton of calls. If you are serious just e-mail me and you can come to look at the motorcycle. 95% complete. Needs minor further assembly but everything is here.

$14,000 OBO I can get pictures but at least not till the end of the week. Its at my parent's garage.

Comment

Working...
    X