cleaning out the old house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning out the old house

I'm Doing a major clean out of the old house most of the parts I will never use some of the things that turned up where n.o.s. 6 v fog lamps ,n.o.s.spot lights with bulbs 70's parts # boxes of push rod s and covers lots of old hardware all in all about a truck load of stuff will be heading to the stafford springs meet and then what left will be going to oley in the spring.
    sorry for not loading this on to give everybody a chance at the parts but due to a screw up I've been off the web page since the white rose meet.

Billy
    Find any cycle ray buckets in there? Need one for my 1948 panhead.
    Mark Masa
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

yes I did one repop and a old original everything is loaded already for the swap meet this weekend so if you need it well have to work something out give me a call I'll be unloading Saturday night
      Last edited by bill campbell; 10-27-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hello Bill,

I'm looking for some pushrod tubes for my 47EL. Anything in your stash?

Thanks
        Dewey

Comment

Hey Dewey I have a box full of push rods at least 50 sets they'll be at the swap meet this weekend

Comment

I guess I'll have to wait until after the swap meet to see what remains.

Comment

I also am looking for/need a cycle ray bucket or complete headlight.
              AMCA 26656

47EL
              47WL

Comment

I don't mean to hijack Billy's ad but I have a question about the Cycle Ray headlights. I've seen big and small logos on the apex of the buckets. Does that give a clue about the vintage and/or application. My '48 has the small logo which I suspect came from a Hummer.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

Eric, I tried to get some clarification on this subject a few years back and this is the info I was given by two different sources. I can't vouch for this info 100%.
                  Original springer shells have the logo in script where the aftermarket ones that were licensed under Guide a few years back are done in block letters. All mine are script but I have seen the ones with the block letters. Bob L
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                    I don't mean to hijack Billy's ad but I have a question about the Cycle Ray headlights. I've seen big and small logos on the apex of the buckets. Does that give a clue about the vintage and/or application. My '48 has the small logo which I suspect came from a Hummer.
                    is this what you mean by small logo?

smallguidescript.JPG
                    AMCA 26656

47EL
                    47WL

Comment

[QUOTE=tomcat1;114576]is this what you mean by small logo?

That's weird, never seen that one before. Both of mine have CYCLERAY HEADLAMP around the script logo.
                      AMCA #3149
                      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by tomcat1 View Post
                        is this what you mean by small logo?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7510[/ATTACH]
                        Yup, that's what's on my bike.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

Is there a cell number I can reach you at?

Comment

Working...
                          X