Pre War / 1939 Harley Knucklehead Parts Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre War / 1939 Harley Knucklehead Parts Motorcycle

For sale Pre War Knucklehead/Big Twin bike/parts. (some barn fresh, some restored) All of the parts are original and most are 1939 knucklehead, including completely restored 1939 E motor including original matching cases, 4 fin cylinders .40 over and correct original heads and rockers. Motor was completely and correctly restored by Carl Olsen. 1939 one year only correct uncut frame brazed with correct forging marks. I am selling the parts to a nearly complete bike including original front/rear fenders, tanks, forks, handlebars, correct tail light with original glass, front/rear brakes stamped (39 brake shackle) , spoon style brake lever, headlight, rebuilt wheels with correct stepped hubs, Kelsey Hayes rims and cad plated spokes. Narrow clutch and inner/outer primary. Original correct seat T with grease zerk facing up. J8 Transmission currently set up for 3 speed reverse but I am also selling two 1939 gear sets (one NOS, one used) to put the tranny to 12N34. I also have an original patina chrome one year only shift gate. Also selling a 38/39 oil bag and rocker clutch. Tons of other stuff. You know what you are looking at so I can send you photos of any of these parts and also additional details. I will be bringing (delivering) everything to the Jefferson Swap Meet so if you are interested, look for me. Feel free to call Eric 716 725 5289 or email hitzeleric@netscape.net
    Last edited by knuckjunky; 09-25-2011, 01:35 PM.
    Eric Hitzel
    AMCA 14954
Working...
X