Hebron CT Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebron CT Swap Meet

The Yankee Chapter Hebron Meet is next weekend. To any of the people who usually look for me let me know what you are in need of. I have a nice original 49 Pan Frame and a 48 Offset Springer available. I need a 39 Knuckle Oil Tank and have a 37 Oil Tank to trade or will pay cash. I'm looking for 53 Chief Parts and a 37-39 Knuckle Right Hand Gas Tank also. I also have 39+46 Knuckle Baskets that I might sell if I find someone seriously interested.

I have a '47 offset springer but I need a '48 with the neck lock hole. Interested in trading rear legs?
    Scott
    AMCA# 13993

Comment

Scott- This springer is all original and has a real nice all around matching patina. I really don't want to go through the trouble of doing a swap as it probably will only devalue it. Sorry, 46EL

Comment

No worries....I completely understand. I'm sure it will go to a good home.
        Scott
        AMCA# 13993

Comment

Originally posted by Re-cycleInc View Post
          I have a '47 offset springer but I need a '48 with the neck lock hole. Interested in trading rear legs?

Why not simply drill a hole in the '47 stem thus making it a '48?
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

That's my plan but I haven't been able to get exact measurements for the hole location. I took some measurements from a '48 stem but now I can't find them so now I'm back to square one. It seemed like it's at about a 7:00 position and about 1.5" up from the stem base but I don't want to drill until I can get it precise. Any help on exact measurements would be appreciated.
            Scott
            AMCA# 13993

Comment

Working...
            X