Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1929 Henderson KJ project taking offers - closes 23rd Nov. at 17:00 Australian EDST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1929 Henderson KJ project taking offers - closes 23rd Nov. at 17:00 Australian EDST

My family and I are selling a 1929 Henderson KJ project with mostly original parts including an Aluminium tank. It is based in NSW, Australia. The parts were collected by my father over a 30 year period but it was never completed. I have worked with a Henderson restorer to roughly bolt some of the parts together for viewing purposes and to check for completeness. We are looking for the best serious offer over our undisclosed reserve and we are not expecting low offers particularly as this model is so rare in Oz. If you are interested, I have lots of photos on a website and details of how to send through an offer and conditions of sale. My contact details are also on the website. www.kbcmotorcycles.com. My apologies for posting this so late in the day. I had previously alerted people via the KJ exchange.

She's a lovely machine sir. Your Dad did good. If I could afford to, I'd be a bidder. Good luck with the sale, someone's going to get a great project.

Kevin

Kevin
    https://www.youtube.com/c/motodesoto

Comment

Thanks and I think so too.

Comment

Working...
      X