Jay Zanetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Zanetti

With the Greatest regret I report the passing of Jay Zanetti may GOD rest his Soul in eternal Peace !!

I just saw Jay at the Eustis meet. That's a shocker.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

wow that was sudden. what happened??
      CHIEFJ48
      MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

the report I got said, he died in his sleep Friday night. he had major surgery a few years ago and was doing pretty good. he will be missed by us all
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

jay

Jay will be sadly missed. One of my fondest memories was when i ran into him at a small auction where a 34 vl was the only cycle. We passed the time chatting before the bike came up. When the bike started and after some vigorous bidding we both noticed a young man bidding. After passing a look at each other, we both decided unsaid, let him have it. We can always use a new member in the club. that's how I'll remember Jay
          May he rest in peace...... Drew Bagin #3166
          D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

He was quite a dear man, he helped me unpack my Airstream so I could stay in it at Davenport in 96. I was moving back to Ohio and had it stuffed full of my furniture and he helped me out so I could sleep in it. A great loss and may God's perpetual light shine upon him. Denise

Comment

Working...
            X