Fort Sutter Chapter Member Arvil Leonard Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Sutter Chapter Member Arvil Leonard Miller

Regrettably inform AMCA members of the passing of member Arvil Leonard Miller, Fort Sutter Chapter on December 15, 2022. Here is the obituary information. Rest In Peace Arvil.

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 6.09.21 PM copy.jpg

Arvil Leonard Miller
    March 9, 1951 - December 15, 2022
    Arvil Leonard Miller passed on December 15, 2022 here in Sacramento. He was born in Sacramento, CA to parents Arvil Leonard Miller and Ida May Thompson Miller on March 9, 1951. He is survived by his wife Marna (Nichols) Miller of 40 plus years and his brother Jim Miller of Vacaville.
    Leonard retired several years ago as a fireman and gasoline plant operator for Chevron. Prior to that he was a produce truck hauler for Clark Trucking and Toby Noss Trucking out of Clarksburg.
    Leonard was a Speedway motorcyclist and small sprint car racer in the late 70's to late 80's. He also became interested in vintage motorcycles as a member of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America and the AMCA Fort Sutter Chapter in Sacramento. His favorite machine was an all original 1926 Harley J-Model which he rode many miles on.
    Leonard fought through cancer and kept a great attitude. He battled on all the while busing himself with his 30 year collection of motorcycles and motorcycle parts. He was passionate about his collection and very blessed to have his friend Richard Ostrander step in and sell for him his collection.
    Leonard was an elder at West Sacramento Baptist Church. He volunteered his time to meet the needs of the church's food closet and to help aid families in need.
    He leaves behind his family and many, many friends across this country. Leonard had a great sense of humor, was generous and kind to all who knew him. He will be missed but we know he is with The Lord in heaven.
    Memorial services will be held on Friday the 30th at 9:00am at River Cities Funeral Chapel 910 Soule Street in West Sacramento 95691. Phone number is 916-371-4535. Coffee and sweets will be provided a Celebration of life to follow at a later date.

Published by San Francisco Chronicle on Dec. 26, 2022.

Rich~O informed me around the holidays that his longtime friend had passed, and i am saddened to hear the News about Leonard. I personally did not have the pleasure of knowing Leonard, but i was involved in a 3~way deal with his Vast sPeEdWaY Motorcycle collection with a West Coast friend of mine. My Sincerest Condolences to his Family & Friends.
    *God Speed Leonard Miller & R.i.P..

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 12-30-2022, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I will miss my good friend Lenny the leg man, what great times and adventures we have shared.
      Carl
      http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Working...
      X