Larry Engesether 1947 to 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Engesether 1947 to 2021

Died of Covid-19. This is a very hard post for me. I have known Larry since the 1970's. When I bought 3 basket case Harley WL's I went to Dale Hansen's St Croix Harley Davidson and was referred to Larry. His bikes never leaked, never got dirty and always ran flawlessly. He had always wanted his birth year Knucklehead and we finally found most of a 1947 FL and it is all together but he made only a couple of miles on it before his passing. It is a typical Larry bike - absolutely flawless gorgeous. Larry.jpg

https://bakken-young.com/lawrence-en...#comment-83460
    Last edited by Jerry Wieland; 12-12-2021, 10:24 PM.

Sorry for your loss Jerry. *God Speed Larry Engesether*

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Larry was a great guy, always willing to help someone out. His restorations were always perfect. On a ride to Milwaukee some years ago, the top of his battery blew off spewing acid below. He almost went back home because his motorcycle wasn't perfect anymore. We talked him out of it and the dealer found him a battery so we could travel on. I bet he wasn't home ten minutes before he had the bike apart for paint and plating work. We will all miss him very much.
      Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Sorry to hear about it Jerry and Kyle. Hard to lose old friends. I just went through the same thing down here with a friend I knew since Junior high. We grew up riding together, worked for the same dealer, etc, etc...
        RIP Larry
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
        X