Paul Andrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Andrews

Sad to announce the passing of AMCA member Paul Andrews AMCA Forum member since 2003 with Username Paps. Here is a link to Paul's obituary.

https://www.wkbn.com/my-valley-tribu...leetonia-ohio/

Paul specialized in Harley Davidson WLA models and invented a bolt on electric starter for Harley Davidson Flatheads.

See Paul's member bike build thread here on the AMCA Forum. The member build recreated Paul's original build thread for a WLA he originated in May 2014 and included 1580 posts with the build thread and comments from members of the forum.. Paul was also a long time forum admin and moderator for S&S Cycle Vintage Bike Forum.

https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...-s-42wla-build

Mike Love
    Last edited by ihrescue; 07-08-2021, 01:53 PM.

Pa was a generous soul, and a long-time friend.

He will be greatly missed.

Peace, Pa!

...Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Paps will be missed, he helped a lot of people with their vintage bikes and did so readily and with great knowledge.
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

What a shock! It seems just recently he and I were talking about his Servi-Car. I'll miss talking to him about his love for rescuing animals and birds too. Condolences to his family whom he was very proud of.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

That's way to young. Condolences to his family.

Comment

Condolences and prayers to his family.

Paul was more than generous to me with his time and knowledge when I rebuilt the transmission for my WL. I still have the full PDF of his "how to rebuild" with the pictures. I refer to it as the Bible for 45 guys and transmission rebuilds. He helped me more times than I can say thank you for. We lost a great one here fellas.

Very sad news indeed, God Speed Paul, I hope you are riding in heaven!!!!!!!

Comment

RIP Paul, sorry we never had a chance to meet in person, but maybe another place and time.
              #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Going to miss Paps. He was always a gentleman on these forums, which is something myself, and many others can't claim. I admired his love of family, and animals and that's a first class human being in my book. God bless, and my deepest condolences to his family, friends, and scores of people he helped.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                X