Dan Margolien, Salem, NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Margolien, Salem, NH

I'm sorry to report that Dan Margolien passed away on Sunday, July 4th after a long illness. Dan served for a number of years as Director of the Yankee Chapter and also as Technical Editor of the Nuts & Bolts column in the AMCA magazine. He worked in quality control and manufacturing improvement roles and was always trying to make things run just a little bit better than before. Dan was a big believer in Rule #1 - Have Fun! And he did! He was a good friend to many and he will be missed.

Good guy, if you never met him, always had a smile & always willing to help.

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear this news about Dan. While we weren’t close friends, we had spoken dozens if not a hundred times on the phone and at the meets.
      He will be missed.
      Mark Masa
      www.linkcycles.com

Comment

I was so sad to hear the news about Dan. Nice guys like him are far and few. My condolences to the family
        Ross

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that and condolences to his family. Dan was always the driving force behind the Yankee Chapter Meet the times I was there, and I enjoyed his technical column in the magazine.

Comment

God Speed Dan. Condolences to the family.
            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Very sad news, RIP Dan...
              http://www.harley-memories.com
              http://harley8valves.wordpress.com/
              AMCA Membership#5701

Comment

Sorry to hear it. I enjoyed a few conversations with Dan trying to pin down odd changes and the like. A really good guy and always helping others. RIP Dan.
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Not only have we lost a friend, Folks,..

The hobby has lost an important asset.

Condolences to his family... and may he rest in Peace.

....Cotten

AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Dan helped my greatly with some J Harley details. Nice guy, and strived to help his fellow AMCA members, and the club at large. God Bless, and my condolences to his friends, and most importantly, his family.
                    Eric Smith
                    AMCA #886

Comment

I am sorry to hear of Dan's passing. I regret never having the opportunity to meet him but really enjoyed his regular column and appreciate Dan's contribution to the AMCA. May he Rest In Peace.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
                      X