X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earnest Earl "Bud" Cox

https://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/h...37&fh_id=12694

Rest in peace Bud

Always interesting to talk to and always willing to share his knowledge - one of the best. Ride in Peace Bud

Comment

Bud will be missed by anyone that had the pleasure of meeting him, he was a wealth of knowledge and always willing to share it
      Kevin Valentine 13
      EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Bud was a great man!!!! I have fond memories of Bud when he came to Colorado for the Rocky Mtn. Chapter road runs as well as visiting him in Kansas.

Bud's sense of humor was great and you needed to stay on your toes or else you would become the brunt of one of his practical jokes! I also loved Buds stories! He was a master storyteller and always interesting to listen to.

Bud was always willing to listen and offer suggestions when I had something I couldn't figure out, either a project or some issue within the club. Bud was a great inspiration to me when I was a young man in the club. He encouraged me to take on issues within the club that I probably would not have done without his advice.

Rest in Peace Bud!!!

Gene Harper

Comment

Bud Cox was probably the first AMCA big shot I met, and I wouldn't have known that if someone hadn't told me he was the National Treasurer. That was at the Winter Garden Florida meet at Maguire field in the mid 70s. I had long hair, and a stupid attitude, but he didn't hold that against me. It didn't take long for his infectious smile, and sense of humor to make me realize that the AMCA had some great members and was well worth being a part of. Over the years of seeing Bud at meets all over the country, I could see his amazing ability to make new friends, make people laugh, and help young members. After seeing Bud's obituary here, I've been trying to think of what I could say as a tribute to him. I concluded that Bud Cox was one of the most successful, and wealthiest men I have known, because he had the friendship of everyone that knew him, a family that loved him, and close friends that were devoted to him. My life was certainly better for knowing him, so God bless him, and my deepest condolences to his family, and friends.

Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

http://sunfloweramca.org
            More info on Bud is up on the Sunflower website.

Comment

Working...
            X