• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley 1915 Two Pedal Trans. Original Paint

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254753799298
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Harley J JD 1915 ONLY Two Pedal Three Speed Transmission, Original Paint, Patina
    You don't see these for sale anymore, especially with most of the original paint intact. This transmission is complete except for the pedals and pedal crank oil tubes. The pedal crank itself is a fully machined, made in the USA reproduction (Worth over $500 by itself)
    As you can see from the pictures of the internals, it is complete and in VERY good condition. The gears are phenomenal and the pedal crank mechanism works just as it should.
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

that is a VERY nice tranny Mark, should sell fast!

Comment

eBay didn’t like something in the description and pulled the listing. It’s relisted here;
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/254756104002
        Mark Masa
        www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Shamelessly Bumping My Post
          Mark Masa
          www.linkcycles.com

Comment

I was told mine was only worth $1800 and was offered that amount. How could one without the clutch be worth 4 times that?
            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wilcock View Post
              I was told mine was only worth $1800 and was offered that amount. How could one without the clutch be worth 4 times that?
              Tom
              was yours a complete original paint 1915 transmission? if not, you are trying to compare apples & oranges.

Comment

Mine is a complete (except pedal crank arms)original paint (what paint is left)1915 transmission with clutch. Mark told me it was only worth $1800.
                Tom

Comment

Tom
                  I told you that it was worth $1800 To ME, not having seen the condition of the gears inside and also with the intention of reselling it.
                  Just to clarify, every vendor at swap meets is trying to sell the parts on their table fore MORE than the have into them.
                  BTW: I ended up selling the one I had for under $4k
                  Mark
                  Mark Masa
                  www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Mark
                    No hard feelings. My original plan was to piece together a 1915 Harley and I will continue on that project.
                    Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X