Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost forum?

Default Lost forum?

Anyone know what happened to The Classic American Iron forum ? I get error 522 "timed out".
    Thanks.
    Ben

See prior threads here, they are gone along with the magazine.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

#7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Thanks Knuck, ----------- Too bad.

Ben - AMCA Forum member Peter Cooke posted this quote from the AMCA Facebook page.

On the 15th of this month "Mr Big" posted on the AMCA Facebook site - "Just FYI to any members of the forum at CAIMag.com that it is currently offline as a casualty of the American Iron magazine shut down. We are working with Buzz to see about the possibility of the members taking it over. Rob Wolf has graciously agreed to be the point man on this endeavor".

There's still a chance...
    Mike Love
    Last edited by ihrescue; 08-26-2020 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Ommitted my signature

Thanks Mike.

Just shows us that Buzz Kanter cares more about the cost of a web site than the hobby.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Haynes View Post
    Just shows us that Buzz Kanter cares more about the cost of a web site than the hobby.
    With all your money why don't you fund it? Do you care enough? 46EL

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Haynes View Post
    Hey BNM- With your deep pockets why don't you fund it? Do you care enough about the hobby?? 46EL

Wasamatter Sparky no reply back? Cat got your tongue? Slowin down in your old age? FYI American Iron is NOT a hobby, it is a business to whoever owns that business. If that entity fails and closes the doors i'm sure whoever the owner or owners if there are more than one along with the employees are not very happy. So instead of showing some sympathy and compassion come on here and in your true shape and form give them grief because YOU are not happy?? The only thing more pathetic than that is the fact that this club lets you get away with it over and over and over? Buzz is a fellow club member and a human being and nobody in this day and age with everything that is going on in the world needs grief from you. You owe him and his employees an apology. It is amazing how someone your age could be so insensitive and self centered. RESPECTFULLY, 46EL/John P..