Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you cannot login please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Tommo here,
    I'm going to give up.
    Sorry folks but this site won't let me in and even my grandchildren can't help me.
    It tells me I'm registered but that's as far as it will let us go.
    Regards, Tommo
    Yet your post got through to us fine, Tommo!

My trick is to ignore the 'noise', and just continue on..

....Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Tommo - sorry man, we are having troubles with a very old version of our Forum software. We will be upgrading in August and I am hopeful this will fix problems member have had with logging in and posting. If you hold out a little longer I'd appreciate it. Also you said the site won't let you in but you were able to post that reply. Sometimes it will fix it if you hit the refresh circular arrow in the browser window.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum

Hi Mike- I just posted on "new board info" thread, but I'll add it here: login worked as it should tonight! Whatever you did, thanks! Karl

I have been having problems for sometime. When I click on a picture link in somebody's post, the log-in screen pops up. I fill out the form and hit enter and the log-in page pops up again, over and over. I just tried again and the same-ol happened again. I never get to see the picture. Thank you.
    John Underwood
    AMCA#14400
    Central Illinois

I am having the same exact problem as Motor Officer so I just copied his text
    John Underwood
    AMCA#14400
    Central Illinois

Thanks go Mike because all of a sudden the big yellow warning bar across the top disappeared and the site is letting me in just like it always did in the past.
    I'm not very computer savvy and can really understand how frustrating it is for anybody when something that was working just fine is all of a sudden nothing but trouble.
    I was ready to walk away but will see how this goes.
    Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Tommo; 08-02-2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
    A.M.C.A. # 2777
    Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Hang in there Tommo and everyone who is having problems. We can never guarantee that a software version upgrade will solve everyone's problems but I am confident it will help. Its like any trouble shooting process you investigate and try things to fix it - part science/part art. Kinda like old motorcycles. We just have to wait for the upgrade.

Thanks all for your patience. If you have a critical need to post something and are having troubles with login contact me directly and we'll find a way to get your info posted.

mikelove44@gmail.com

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum

Aug/3/2020 @ 3:05pm. Log in with user name password. Notified that I'm in only to have the page return to the sign in page. After 5-6 attempts with the same log in info I am granted access. Once I attempt to access the private messages I find that I must repeat the same process again.
    Steuerm

Let me see if we can get a look at this steuerm

Mike Love

That's good doc54. Jon has been trying to fix problems and make adjustments.

Mike Love