Thread: Does anyone have seat and lock thats good enough to copy

Default Does anyone have seat and lock thats good enough to copy

I need a seat and seat lock for my 1945 Sidecar. I need it on any condition so i can copy and upholster it. Tried from that sidecar replica in poland for last 18 months but they must not need americans money. Any how if you have Remnants of windshield I will copy that also and send you one . I want to finish. My hack

What part of the windshield assembly are you looking for? I have the remains of a windshield apron that I could send you but it's pretty rough and probably shrunk from the original dimensions. Here's a few poor pictures of what I have.
    003.jpg

Steve Slaminko

Here's the other picture:
    001.jpg

Steve, I am definitly interisted in that apron. I have one thats rougher than yours and with the two I should be able to make a good copy. Send me private message and we can come up with a deal. Thanks Keith

I have the botton frame and and the two hinges and arms that attach to the sidecar. I mostly want the top frame and the windshield itself. If i han a pattern of the windshield i could get it manufactured.

Keith,
    I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you receive it? I'm relatively new to that feature and I don't see a record of me sending one. Let me know.

Steve

Keith
    Your private message box is full and not accepting any new messages. I am interested in getting measurements of your seat base. Can you help?

I emptied my private messages so now I think it will accept new messages. I am so busy these days. I will give you the dimentions of the seat i made patterens of but.... i dont think they are origional or correct so if your looking for close enough to work. I have what you need but if your doing a points bike then you have to wait until someone gives me correct size or i find one. PM me now we can discuss this.
    Last edited by Sidehacker; 03-30-2020 at 12:46 AM.

I also tried to get parts from him, and finally gave up. Stan

Still not able to send private message as of April 4,2020