Omaha Chapters 2014 Fremont Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha Chapters 2014 Fremont Meet

Almost time for the Lincoln Highway National Meet in Fremont, Nebraska.
    If you have never been to Fremont for this event I encourage you all to come and enjoy a great AMCA event.
    Dates for this year are February 21 & 22, 2014. Vendor set up day is Thursday February 20.
    For those who have never attended, this is the only indoor AMCA event.
    Check out our website for more information.
    www.omahachapteramca.org

Hopefully I'll see you there Scott.

Jerry

Comment

Me too!
      VPH-D

Comment

I have traveled to many exotic places throughout Europe and NE Asia, but I am embarrassed to say I have never been to the great state of Nebraska! I am coming to your Omaha Chapter Meet and I look forward to meeting all the AMCA members there!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
        Executive Director
        AMCA

Comment

Originally posted by JJCerilli View Post
          I have traveled to many exotic places throughout Europe and NE Asia, but I am embarrassed to say I have never been to the great state of Nebraska! I am coming to your Omaha Chapter Meet and I look forward to meeting all the AMCA members there!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
          Executive Director
          AMCA
          John, never been to Fremont Nebraska in February? You are in for a big surprise. It may be cold and blowing outside but it will be plenty warm inside Christensen Field. We heat it with Nebraska Hospitality! Look forward to meeting you then. I'm not sure when your arriving but the "show" starts about 10:00 AM Thursday with Vendor setup and Judged/Display Motorcycle arrival. Come early if you can.
          Jerry and VPH-D (John is that you?)....see you all soon.

Comment

John and VPH-D -

Thanks for your kind words. I arrive in Omaha on Thursday, Feb. 20th @ 2:30pm. I will warm up the rental and motor on in! I was born and raised in upstate New York, so I am more than familiar with cold, wet, New England winters! (The WORST, by the way!).

Last year, I did a consulting job in Daqing, China, northwest of Beijing, right near the Mongolian-Russian border. The ambient temperature was -45 degrees F during the day, and colder at night! I cannot imagine anything colder than that! (Maybe Siberia?) Here is a photo of Daqing from the air. IMG_5098.jpg)

I look forward to meeting you and all the other AMCA members in Nebraska!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Comment

Originally posted by VPH-D View Post
              Me too!
              VPH-D
              I'll be there but John, you can't go.
              AMCA #765

Comment

Cute Leonard, cute...
                VPH-D
                [John]

Comment

Just messing with you. I hope we have good weather this time. I think we're due for it. Is Bob going as well?
                  AMCA #765

Comment

Man I wish I could attend. My last year on the job and then I plan to be a regular. I have been and was honoured to be a member of 'order of the cotton glove'. An honour I do not take lightly. The meet is one of my favourites. The bikes, the parts, but....it's the people. The finest in the hobby..Rich Schultz, Mark LaFleur (aka Landshark) Paul Jenzen, Phil Mast and Carl and Matt Olsen just to name a few. Beers on me in '15
                    Ross

Comment

Best cure for the winter blues........nothing stops the fun......maybe Carl will bring another 36 to give away......
                      Jarl Rue
                      Omaha Chapter
                      38ULH
                      62FL, 68FLH

Comment

It's getting close now!

The weather is looking good too. We haven't had anything resembling riding weather for this event since 2007.
                        That was the year Jerry Ottaway brought the Super Six up from Wichita and was letting guys ride it around Fremont.
                        If your Vending the doors for set up open at 10:00 AM Thursday.
                        Safe travels to everyone planning on attending.

Comment

Scott and friends -

I am looking forward to my first trip ever to the great state of Nebraska and to meeting everyone in the Omaha Chapter!

Best regards,

John J. Cerilli
                          Executive Director, AMCA

Comment

WARNING-do not take undocumented cash into NEBRASKA!
                            They have machines that detect cash in your vehicle
                            They will hunt you down ,lie ,cheat, steal your money
                            They will bring out dog
                            If the dog does not sit ,they will command to sit
                            They will take you to detention and torture you until you confess to crimes you are not committing
                            They have no problems causing great bodily injury[all in the line of duty]
                            NEBRASKA COPS are Dangerous

Comment

I am dying to see the documentation on that claim.

Comment

Working...
                              X