1947 Knucklehead on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Speeding Big Twin
    replied
    Again you contradict yourself because earlier you said: ‘No hard feelings Eric …’
    Eric


    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post


    I notice you have contradicted yourself.
    Eric
    Yes I know Eric, i made an exception in your case, but i should have listened to what Mark Twain said about arguing.


    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:


  • Speeding Big Twin
    replied
    Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
    [SIZE=16px]This isn't even worthy of an argument Eric, but what the hell.

    I notice you have contradicted yourself.
    Eric

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    This isn't even worthy of an argument Eric, but what the hell. I know you never expressed outright it was my Knucklehead for sale. I just assumed this when you were asking me for a close up SN. Originally, i posted the another decent 47' ad. I then posted the SN when you asked me for it, and wondering why would you want me to post the SN if you read the Facebook ad? Then you asked me for a closer close up? This is when I posted it was NOT my Knucklehead, because if you read the Facebook ad, you would realize that's all the pictures the owner posted, which was the photo I passed on to You!

    **Another thing Eric, where is it written that if i post a Motorcycle for sale that isn't mine, why do i have to post a SN? When i post an ad, it's the duty, if you're so inclined, to follow up with your own inquiry. No hard feelings Eric, but don't ask me for the 34' VD SN's~haha.


    image_46647.jpg

    *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 04-03-2025, 12:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Speeding Big Twin
    replied
    Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post


    You need to start reading the posts correctly Eric, this is...NOT my Knucklehead. You'll have to call the seller for close~ups of the SN.


    *M.A.D.*

    I need to start reading the posts correctly? Surely you jest?

    If you read the posts correctly you’ll notice I never said it was your Knucklehead. In fact I didn’t even think it was yours and that should have been extremely obvious to you, if of course you had read the posts correctly.

    You said it was another decent Knucklehead but I am not convinced. If you think it’s a decent example then you’ll need to confirm that with a photo of a decent (authentic) SN.
    Eric


    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    *M.A.D.*

    Here's another~a decent restored/rebuilt VD I spied. Might not be super correct, but it's pretty nice at 29K.



    24D9F1D0-427F-48F1-8A9F-B8C6F6BF5113.jpeg
    Last edited by JoJo357; 04-02-2025, 02:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by droptopford View Post
    I agree that the '47 you posted is "another decent Knucklehead" JoJo. Better than the one in the OP IMO. But I have to admit, I wasn't real sure if it was yours or not either, or possibly someone you know. I did see the Facebook ad that you linked, and that the seller is in Kentucky. but I'm too old to remember where all of you guys are located!


    No big deal Clark, i just post them' when I spot em'. The more i look at that Facebook Kentucky Knuckle, the more I like it. *Take care.
    3F1BEBFA-8D2C-4866-BBFF-823FF22A6BAC.jpeg
    5351F3F1-1E65-443A-BE7A-C5AA94DB5F77.jpeg

    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:


  • droptopford
    replied
    I agree that the '47 you posted is "another decent Knucklehead" JoJo. Better than the one in the OP IMO. But I have to admit, I wasn't real sure if it was yours or not either, or possibly someone you know. I did see the Facebook ad that you linked, and that the seller is in Kentucky. but I'm too old to remember where all of you guys are located!

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post


    That is the same photo as before and therefore it doesn't tell me anything new. What I'd like is a clear close-up.
    Eric
    You need to start reading the posts correctly Eric, this is...NOT my Knucklehead. You'll have to call the seller for close~ups of the SN.


    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:


  • Speeding Big Twin
    replied
    Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post

    That is the same photo as before and therefore it doesn't tell me anything new. What I'd like is a clear close-up.
    Eric

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by speeding big twin View Post


    can you post a clear close-up of the sn please.
    Eric


    *m.a.d.*

    47 EL 5875
    3685F939-8979-47B2-A64E-2867FAC5D50E_1_201_a.jpeg
    Last edited by JoJo357; 04-02-2025, 01:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Speeding Big Twin
    replied
    Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post


    *Another decent Knucklehead along those lines.


    FBCCE012-EA76-4D4B-87CE-B654703D2ECE.jpeg

    ----> 1947 El knucklehead <----

    *M.A.D.*

    Can you post a clear close-up of the SN please.
    Eric

    Leave a comment:


  • duffeycycles
    replied
    early 1947 FL

    HD 1947 FL vin pic.JPG

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry Wieland
    replied
    Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post


    I agree the E changes during the course of 1947 production.
    And my photo collection thus far indicates when the change occurred.

    This SN you posted is alleged to be an EL. But in this alleged E there is a short horizontal stroke which is part of the reason why I think the letter is instead an F.
    Eric

    Here is another then.


    47EL10628.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by Jdiesel25 View Post
    Thanks. Not a bad looking bike without spending $100k
    *Another decent Knucklehead along those lines.


    FBCCE012-EA76-4D4B-87CE-B654703D2ECE.jpeg

    ----> 1947 El knucklehead <----

    *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 04-01-2025, 03:28 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...