Comet Picture information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comet Picture information

I received an email through the contact us form and I'm passing on the information with the senders permission.

The following message was sent to you via the AMCA Forum Contact Us form by Ron Hohensee ( mailto:roho8301@excite.com ).

--------------------------------

If anyone is interesed I have a very old pic. of my grandfather (I'm 67) sitting on a Comet motorcycle. It was taken in Milwaukee at my great grandfathers house on Ludington Ave. My grandpa's name was Herman Hohensee, and his father was also Herman. You can see the Comet name VERY clearly on the tank. It is a large sweeping C with the top of the C extending to above the o to the top of the m (the o is actually inside of the C). I have not tried to have the pic restored but it may be possible. My grandfather was born in 1896, and is obviously a young teen in this pic. If you have registration records I am sure you will find one of these bikes registered to a Hohensee, likely between 1908 to 1912. Feel free to contact me if you like. Thanks, Ronald Hohensee. roho8301@excite.com. I live in Dallas Tx.

--------------------------------
Working...
X