This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Save feature in the forum

One of the features in the AMCA Forum is the auto-save or backup feature. The system saves what you have written every 30 seconds so incase something happens that takes you off line, your login session times out or you unintentionally left the the forum you were working in you should be able to restore the work that you lost. To do this log back into the forum and go back to the forum you were writing a New Topic for and click on New Topic again. You should get a message in a horizontal amber band that offers you the opportunity to either restore your work or discard it. See the image below.

auto save vBul copy.jpg

I put a text bubble in the image say "Click restore" and this will bring your text back.

To help you avoid the problem of your login session timing out because the program things you're inactive (typing a long response to the program is inactivity) activity is moving around clicking on different topics. Anyway to help prevent it from ending your session before you are ready, before you start a long writing login and click the check box "Remember Me" this should prevent the session ending.

Let me know if you all have any questions about this.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum Moderator
Working...
X