Wauseon boardtrack racing !! Wanted Pushermen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon boardtrack racing !! Wanted Pushermen

Hello all, It is time to focus on Wauseon, let the racing begin !!!I recieved my registration form for the boardtrack division & was delighted to see that Wheels through time was sponsoring the entries. Thank you Dale !!! Also,the Lake Erie Chapter was sponsoring the pit passes, Thank you Lake Erie Chapter !!! We had 12 boardtrackers last year & if the racing Gods are watching down on me favorably, my hd will be ready & we'll have 13. Now thats a lucky # !.....I sponsor Pusherman Racing - We go into the pits & push start the boardtrackers off ! We also push or help retrieve any motorcycle out there for the event. It's the best seat in the house & extremely FUN !! We are looking for volunteers to join the Pusherman cause, you get a free pit pass & Pusherman T-shirt for your vallant effort + its a Blast !! If you would like to be a Pusherman contact Carl at kim6723@aol.com or wauseon vendor spot # 336 ph 513 407 2575 / 513 933 9114... Hats Off to all the boardtrackers who put so much time, effort and $ into giving us such a great show God Bless.....Carl Estes Pusherman Racing
Working...
X