Looking For Writers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Writers

Hi to all. After almost twenty years in the motorcycle magazine buisness (Old Bike Journal, Indian Motorcycle Illustrated and now American Iron Magazine) I am jumping into the on-line digital world of publishing and my first venture is for classic American motorcycles.

We are looking for writers, photographers and good story tellers who are willing to share their skills and knowledge with oters on our free on-line magazine.

We are looking for regular contributors who can post on a daily basis and occasional contributors who might give us something once or twic a year and everything in between.

The subject is American motorcycles (pre-Evolution) that can be AMCA winners circle bikes, modifieds, customs and bobbers. We need tech & how-to tips, history and event coverage.

If you are interested in volunteering in any of this please let me know. The magazine is not yet up but will be shortly as an extension of the bulletin board currently at www.caimag.com.

Hope no one is offended by this post here on the AMCA forum. I am a long time AMCA member and supporter and do not wish to take anything away from the club or its members.

Thanks to all.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine
Working...
X