Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention all owners of 4 cylinders! We need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all owners of 4 cylinders! We need your help!

All owners, or friends of owners, of 4 cylinder motorcycles - I need your help! For the first time ever, The Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance (www.meadowbrookconcours.org) will be featuring antique motorcycles. The focus of the inaugural antique motorcycle class in 2007 is 4 cylinder motorcycles up to 1948 or thereabouts.

For those unfamiliar with Meadow Brook, it is one of the top Concours events in the United States; it is a prestigious event to which the addition of antique motorcycles has been long awaited. The 2007 date for the show is August 5.

On to the topic: We are aiming to have the largest display of 4 cylinder motorcycles ever asembled at a Concours, or any other event for that matter; the goal is to have at least 40 4's. This will be an impressive display that will attract the attention of not only antique motorcyle enthusiasts, but antique and classic car owners as well.

The antique motorcycle class at Meadow Brook is a permanent addition to the event; the focus/feature bike will change each year. Possible features for future events include: board track racers, trikes and motorcycles with sidecars.

In addition to spearheading the motorcycles, I am also on the car selection committee, specifically: Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Class; Custom Coachbuilder Murphy Class; Custom Coachbuiilder Saoutchik Class; Prewar Euro Class. If you have an interest in showing a car at Meadow Brook, and you own a 4 cylinder, please contact me about both.

At 2007's event, we want to have the largest gathering of 4's ever assembled and we can only do this with your help. We expect this 4 cylinder gathering to be an event that is talked about for many years and we want you to be part of it. If you own a 4 cylinder motorcycle, restored or unrestored - it doesn't have to be a 100 pointer, please contact me so I can put you in the database - we want to see 1905 and on displayed on the field!

Leslie Dreist
    Classic & Exotic Service, Inc.
    1-248-269-9414 Office
    sales@classsicandexotic.com
Working...
X