Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little clarification of the Mecum Vegas auction needed in the AMCA magazine.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little clarification of the Mecum Vegas auction needed in the AMCA magazine.....

I attended the Mecum Vegas motorcycle auction as usual this year, albeit delayed. When it came to the J.C. Burgin Knucklehead collection it soon became apparent that one guy wanted them all. There was a guy next to me who later told me he just wanted one or two but this other guy would not relent so this guy ran him up on every one of them. Classic case of two millionaires in a pissing match. I wonder what he thought the next day when he woke up. I am happy for the Burgin family that a nice return was obtained for years of hard work by Johnnie. Dana Mecum had a smile also.

Please realize that Knuckleheads just suddenly didn't appreciate 4 or 5 times their actual value. This might be a good follow up story for the next edition of the AMCA magazine, and a deeper look as to who and why this one person bought them all.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!
Working...
X