'Just Kickers' rally Davis OK April 25-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Just Kickers' rally Davis OK April 25-28

I thought this event had been posted here, but I am unable to find it. I know it happens the same weekend as Oley, but it's half a country away.

The Just Kickers Rally is in the Washita Hideaway Campground just off I-35 and Highway 7 in Davis OK. Roughly halfway between Dallas, TX and Oklahoma City, OK. There are no vendors or swap meet parts. Just primative camping, music, and hundreds of vintage/antique motorcycles.

The promoter joined AMCA and the Cherokee Chapter in February, so this is a recognized event, and the Cherokee Chapter will be having 2 different groups ride in. One from Dallas, and one from Oklahoma City.

I will be leading (but not as Road Captain) the ride from the Oklahoma City area. We will meet at Fort Thunder H-D (500 SW 11th St Moore OK) Saturday morning April 27, and plan to leave at 9:00am we will ride about 4 miles east and take Highway 77 South to Davis OK. This will take us thru several small towns We will spend most of the day there, then leave about 4:00pm an follow the same route home. This should get everyone back to the OKC area before 6-volt headlights become an issue. From Moore to the campground is roughly 80 miles. There are convenience stores along the route that offer ethanol free gas for those with short ranges.

On the Just Kickers flyer it says 'must be 21 to enter' this protects the beer vendor from underage sales.
    If you are in the region & not planning on Oley, this is a fun substitute. You are welcome to ride with us, or go spend the whole weekend!
    drinner
Working...
X