Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 1928 Indian 101 Scout 45ci – First year model

FOR SALE: 1928 Indian 101 Scout 45ci – First year model
    Recent restoration by professional & knowledgeable builder. Starts and runs when cold; I have a video of a cold start from this week and can provide video upon request. Known cool history of previous three owners. The 101 Scout is ready for road riding, personal collection, investment, or any other purpose including Cannonball. Clean California DMV title in hand. Asking price is SOLD. Motorcycle located in Hollister, California which is the Birthplace of the American Biker
    Following are the original parts: Engine with good numbers; Transmission; Frame; all of the front end; front fender; Messenger 3 seat (restored by Heathers Leathers); seat springs; seat mount; battery box mount; foot boards with new rubber mats & correct split rivets; clutch & brake pedals; Linkert M16 carb for reliability; DU5 generator with upgraded solid state regulator; Klaxon horn; handle bars; rims & hubs (new spokes in the rear wheel); and lots of small miscellaneous parts…..

Following are the new parts: Paint and correct GOLD Hand Pin striping - painted in single stage Indian Red matched off original color; tires; tubes; wheel bearings; front & rear brakes; gas tank; rear fender; chain guard, tool box; battery box; wire harness; gauges; tail light; Older retro headlight; grips, controls leather cable wrap; Jerry Greer clutch; Correct Compression release rod and knob; and lots of miscellaneous hardware…

Please be in contact to make a deal, for more pictures, and for any questions answered. Thank you for your consideration; I appreciate it.

Benito M. II
    Yerba Buena Chapter
    bjmii99@aol.com
    talk, text, email

1928 right.jpg

Attached Files
    Last edited by bmendoza3; 01-16-2024, 12:06 AM.

Update 10/28/2023: My 1928 Indian 101 Scout has been sold. Thank you for viewing my for sale listing; I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
    X