Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1972 Harley Servicar for sale, no repop parts, featured in Champs cards series 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Harley Servicar for sale, no repop parts, featured in Champs cards series 2

HI
    The idiot movers scuffed the front fender of this bike, no damage to bike other than scuffed front fender. Bike is not AMCA correct paint for their shows however, there are absolutely no reproduction parts on thie bike. Rocky Burkhart helped us alot with this. When I moved it from Phoenix, AZ to PA, I rubbed the top of the box with a tarp, however, not rubbed bad, just spots here and there but not down to the box itself. I am not repainting this as my husband can no longer work on anything due to his health. It has been garage kept, taken care of, time for a new home for it, I now have horses. We still have our bikes but they are his babies, this was mine. In the 90s it took 1st and runner up at the HD Show in Daytona at Ocean Center, it's an older restoration, paint color is not correct.
    Right now we live in NW Wyoming. If you are interested I am asking $12,000 for it. No game playing please Alot less than it's worth and all the chrome that I have in it, etc. It is originally from the Phoenix, AZ police department.
    If you are interested, email davyamo@yahoo.com
    I have a ton of recent photos of it I can easily email to you
    Thanks
    Dave and Deb
Working...
X