42WLA Motor/Transmission/Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42WLA Motor/Transmission/Title

Hey sports fans! I am putting the finishing touches on a 1943 42WLA 45 motor and I thought I would offer it up to club members before I put it on SleezeBay. I have the matching transmission finished already.The motor and transmission are both rebuilt and restored and ready to bolt in a frame. I used a combination of excellent condition OEM parts, NOS parts, and excellent quality new reproduction parts. No Foreign Crap! The motor is built around a factory matched set of cases with pristine VIN boss and numbers. This motor has a clean, clear Wisconsin title for your motoring pleasure. It is an early type III and so is the transmission date code. I have a complete list of EVERY part and its condition that was used in these rebuilds. Please contact me for more details. Excellent start for a restoration project or bobber, and remember---this package includes the title. Call me daily @262-886-2072 or email @ dondzu@hotmail.com. $5000 takes it all. At this time I will not separate the motor and transmission.
Working...
X