Original Yale and Excelsior Literature for Sale Plus Boozefighter MC Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Yale and Excelsior Literature for Sale Plus Boozefighter MC Items

I have about 15 original Yale Motorcycle documents, parts books and factory promotional catalogs, fold out brochures, etc as well as a couple of old photocopies of parts books. They are in pretty good shape. Very hard to find these items on the market these days. $2200 or best offer

I also have 26 original Excelsior paper items. Promotional booklets, promo posters, parts books, fold out brochures, large and small original engineering drawings, one on the back of Excelsior stationary. The collection includes a bunch more items that may or may not be original but would be a curiosity to those interested or obsessed with Excelsiors. There are also some old photographs, including one of what appears to be an 8 valve racer Excelsior parked in front of a dealership. $4300

These two groups represent the lifelong collection efforts of a noted restorer who worked his magic on many pre-1916 motorcycles in his career. This is a rare opportunity to stop searching high and low for these very rare items and get them all in one chunk. Its only money folks and this kind of opportunity comes along only once in while. Take advantage.

I also have a Catalina Island Race Program that probably belonged to JD John Cameron, one of the heavies in the Boozefighters MC. Additionally I have an unpublished photo of Cameron Lined up at the 1952 Catalina Island Race with has 8 Valve JD and a fellow racer from the Gallopin Gooses.

To contact me please call or text (818) 472-7313. I can send lists and pictures of what is here. Right now I am not selling individual items unless you want to make offers.
Working...
X