White Rose Judging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Rose Judging

What a difference 2 years makes!!! I havn't had a bike judged in awhile so I havn't really paid to much attention. Today I had my bike judged at White Rose and what a difference. This was the most fun I've ever had at "the judging". The atmosphere was looser ,questions were answered in a friendly manner. Even a little comic relief busting between spectators and judges. The new attitude never distracted from the judges job and all concerns were referred immediatly to the Chief judge who kept things friendly but did not let them get out of hand. I know Kevin and Robin and was quite sceptical of spectators being able to watch and roam. I thought this just invited trouble. Just the opposite. It turned the judging into a less intimadating and spectator friendly event. Pete Hienz did a great job setting up our current system ,These guys are taking some chances and so far batting 1000 on improving it. They've taken the first steps in eliminating the nose in the air perception that has permiated our judging system and taken the us against them attitude to just us. Great job and keep up the good work. Eli
Working...
X