26 front connecting links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 front connecting links

looking for 1925-26 chief connecting links( or stuts) part # s-1704t, its the last piece , been looking a long time,they are 18.25 total length and are almost straight with a slight offset to get around the balloon tire. thanks chris

I have a friend close by with a 26. Would you consider an exact reproduction from original? Or possibly I could get you some measurements?

Comment

26 links

yes, i would consider a new repro, i have someone sending me one to copy, can you recomend someone to cast new set? thanks chris

Comment

Lyle From VI is the first guy that comes to mind. Mike Smith would be capable.

Maybe be patient - and something will surface, before you walk down the re-casting road?

Comment

26 chief links

hi
          i have a set of connecting links and rockers for a 26 chief.these are the ones that go thru the fenders.they measure about 18 3/8"end to end.they are in pretty good shape. they are currently (9-19 thru9-26) for sale on ebay if you still need these check them out. look up" indian rockers" that should bring them up.
          thanks
          rob watrson=trebornostaw(on ebay)

Comment

Working...
          X