hedstrom pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedstrom pistons

well now ive done it. ive dismantled my hedstrom engine, and it sounded much better than it was. spun cambushing, rod bearings hollowing out the flywheels,and the top end would have made a geat oil pump. ok where do i get pistons? i have heard that modified vw 1500 pistons work except that the pins are much larger leaving the upper rod bushing a pittifull shell of its former self. egge is out of pistons that fit. anyone got any ideas?

Hedstrom Pistons

Just about any piston manufacturer will make pistons to your spec,s. Minimum order of four, is an industry standard. Being summer, they are less busy. To name a few; Arias (I recommend), Venolia, JE, et cetera. They all have websites. Let me know if i can be of more help.

Comment

Venolia will make one or a dozen. Turn around time last winter was about a month. John Hasty

Comment

hedstrum pistons

i got some pretty good rods and other internal engine parts at the fort sutter dixon ca. meet. it was a good meet and is growing. nothing like the east, but good parts and a good time none the less. it seemsc that alot of folks around here use venolia. i am looking into it now.thanks for the replies

Comment

Working...
        X