Pre '16 Rally's / Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre '16 Rally's / Runs

Just wondering if there any pre '16 runs planned for the near future anywhere in the states? I never attended one but now have something to ride and would love to give it a try. Thanks.

Louie

Hi Louie:
    2 or 3 pre -16 Runs take place each year in California & Nevada, which is the only location I know of where these happen. They are great fun. The AMCA has missed the boat somewhat on this activity, as they are run under the umbrella of the Horseless Carriage Club, but AMCA members are welcome, and most participants are AMCA members.
    The biggest takes place in Minden Nevada, (not far from Lake Tahoe), in September. This year would work well for you, as it is just ahead of our Yerba Buena Chapter Road Run, so you could do both.
    If you need more info, let me know. I may be there as well.
    Pete Gagan

Comment

Pre '16 Run

Thanks Pete, sounds like fun but I'm plan on making the Blue Ridge chapter road run (a lot closer). Anyone interested in a Pre ' 16 run on the East Coast ??? Let me know maybe we can get something organized !

Louie

Comment

pre-16 runs

good news and bad news:

I've heard about pre-16 runs, but the guys that have them do not advertise. I think that maybe you need to know somebody to get invited, or you need to find the location and date somehow, and then just show up...

The Good News: The Yerba Buena chapter is tentatively planning a pre-1916 run for next spring, in the mid-California coast area. We will advertise the event, details will be in the AMCA National newsletter.

cheers
        Pete

Comment

Working...
        X